Dirty Deeds - Rhys Ford

First Loved the cover.

I'm really enjoying this series and for me this was pretty fantastic.

Love how these two M/C are now more relaxed and actually enjoying their relationship.  With the past books I always got the impression that one wrong move or word said would rip them apart.  This was a nice change. Very happy. It also make me want to reread the books from the start.

Now was it perfect. No, but I could overlook some police procedural errors.

Happy Dance...Four stars.  Will read again.

Book Description:

Sheila Pinelli needed to be taken out.

Former cop turned private investigator Cole McGinnis never considered committing murder. But six months ago, when Jae-Min’s blood filled his hands and death came knocking at his lover’s door,  killing Sheila Pinelli became a definite possibility.

While Sheila lurks in some hidden corner of Los Angeles, Jae and Cole share a bed, a home, and most of all, happiness. They’d survived Jae’s traditional Korean family disowning him and plan on building a new life—preferably one without the threat of Sheila’s return hanging over them.

Thanks to the Santa Monica police mistakenly releasing Sheila following a loitering arrest, Cole finally gets a lead on Sheila’s whereabouts. That is, until the trail goes crazy and he’s thrown into a tangle of drugs, exotic women, and more death. Regardless of the case going sideways, Cole is determined to find the woman he once loved as a sister and get her out of their lives once and for all.